ORDER, SHIPPING AND INTERNET POLICIES
- All dealers must sign a dealer / online retailer agreement.
- Puffin Coolers reserves the right to ship orders up to 15 days in advance of the requested ship date.
- Multiple pre-season ship dates are accepted from accounts in good credit standing.
- Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
- No orders will ship without acknowledgement of and agreement to the terms in this document.
ORDER ALTERATIONS OR CANCELLATIONS:
- All changes must be submitted for prior approval.
- Cancellation of any shipments may result in loss of eligible discount based on program volume structure and applied to all existing open orders.
- Any alterations or cancellations of purchase orders must be emailed to Christina@PuffinCoolers.com. Items returned without authorization may be subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
DISCOUNTS AND FREIGHT ELIGIBILITY: Accounts must be in good credit standing to be eligible for any discounts, terms, free freight or Puffin promotions.
FREIGHT TERMS: Shipments are made F.O.B Hildale, UT.
INTERNET AND THIRD-PARTY SITES: Dealer must have prior written approval through Puffin management to offer any Puffin product on dealer's own website, Amazon.com, and eBay Stores (eBay auctions not allowed), or any other third-party website.
Puffin views dealer’s own website and third-party sites as unique dealer locations and may at any time for any reason request dealer to remove all Puffin products from the dealer’s own website, Amazon.com or other third-party selling platforms.
AUCTION SITES: It is a violation of this policy for approved dealers to offer any Puffin products for sale via eBay auctions, Yahoo auctions, UBid or other auction-type sales methods.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CREDIT POLICIES
LATE PAYMENT: Late payment of invoices will result in loss of all eligible programs, discounts, freight terms and conditions.
PRICE CHANGES: Puffin Coolers reserves the right to change prices when necessary, without notice.
CREDIT LIMITS: Credit limits will be established for customers based on payment history and review of financial information provided with the credit application.
PAST DUE ACCOUNTS: Accounts with past due invoices will receive credit card terms only. A service charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on past due accounts. Delinquent accounts may incur a $30 collection fee. It is our policy to withhold shipments to past due accounts until they are resolved. When merchandise is in limited supply, shipping priority will be determined by a customer’s payment history.
GOODS LOST, DAMAGED OR DELAYED: Our responsibility ceases when we deliver the order to the carrier and title passes to you. All claims must be filed with the carrier when goods are lost or damaged in transit.
MERCHANDISE CLAIMS AND RETURNS:
- No merchandise will be accepted for credit or exchange unless defective or order fulfillment error.
- Claims must be made within ten (10) days after receipt of merchandise, unless defective.
- No merchandise will be accepted for return without bearing our RETURN AUTHORIZATION, available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit for the return will be given at the lower of the customer’s lowest purchase price or the current price in the system.